From international relief efforts to mending our wounded warriors, research continues to unlock secrets in advancing medical developments of Robotic-assisted Surgery, Biomarkers for TBI and Neurotrauma, Forward Resuscitation Surgical Teams (FRSTs), and more.
Exclusive to C&CC: COL Ryan Bailey, U.S. Army Medical Materiel Development Activity addressing capabilities acquisition and full-spectrum product life cycle sustainment.
- Dr. Treven Pickett, National Intrepid Center, Walter Reed, discusses trends in proactive care within the Military Health System’s Traumatic Brain Injury Pathway of Care.
- U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command efforts in neuroscience, neurotrauma and neurodegeneration working group shedding light on biomarkers to measure TBI severity
- USNS Mercy Hospital Ship provides the backdrop for first of its kind robotic-assisted surgery
- A leading industry supplier introduces technology combining a monitor and defibrillator capabilities that maximize operational and cost efficiencies.
- Mr. Jaime Lee, product manager, Medical Support Systems Project Management Office, USAMMDA, discusses the latest in Air-Supported Shelter capability.
- Army Forward Surgical Teams are transitioning to Forward Resuscitation and Surgical Teams (FRSTs) for expanded combat trauma capabilities.