The Q2 issue of Combat & Casualty Care brings readers insight into prolonged field care as a necessity of tactical combat casualty care, with greater treatment occurring at the point of injury prior to medical evacuation to a higher-level care.
Some exclusive features are:
- Cover interview with COL John Melton, Commander, Womack Army Medical Center, Ft. Bragg, NC
- Vice Adm. Raquel Bono, Director, Defense Health Agency, updates readers on state of MHS GENESIS deployment
- Special Operations Forces combat medics speak to experiences with damage control point of injury care
- Army Medical Department Health Readiness Center of Excellence on application of medical force initiatives
- Army Medical Materiel Development Activity on the latest in neurotrauma and psychological health treatments
- Department of Veterans Affairs efforts to bring state-of-the-art telehealth access to veterans anywhere, anytime