The Fall/Winter issue of Combat & Casualty Care focuses on advanced surgical and neurological medicine addressing need across the military community.
- LTC George Kallingal, Chief of Urologic Oncology, Brooke Army Medical Center (BAMC), on ground-breaking surgical robotics
- Maj. Julia Nuelle, Chief of Orthopaedic Hand, Upper Extremity, and Microvascular Surgery, BAMC, on innovation in neural tissue regrowth
- U.S. Army’s new Integrated Head Protection System (IHPS) and traumatic brain injury (TBI) prevention and progression mitigation
- Medical Hands-free Unified Broadcast (MEDHUB) streamlines flow of critical data during medical evacuations for positive outcomes
- Mr. Bill Tinston, Program Executive Officer, Defense Health Management Systems, on MHS GENESIS and Joint Operational Medicine Information Systems PMO collaboration
- Recent achievements in viral vaccines for U.S. troop protection during deployment to non-immune, high-risk locations
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) on ensuring on-time, on-point medical materiel delivery