The Summer 2017 issue of Combat & Casualty Care magazine takes a look at the core of good medicine with proper treatment, critical asset procurement, and management facing the U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command at Ft. Detrick, MD.
Exclusive interview: COL Lynn E. Marm, Commander, U.S. Army Medical Materiel Agency, (USAMMA), Ft. Detrick.
- Dr. Lauren C. Thompson, Director, Department of Veterans Affairs Interagency Program Office
- Mr. Diego Gomez-Morales, Biomedical Equipment Specialist (USAMMA) Project Management Office – Medical Devices
- Col. Michael Davis, Magnifying Focus on Restorative Care, USAMRMC, Combat & Casualty Care Research Program, Ft. Detrick.
- Care Readiness from Trauma to Treatment with technologies to quickly and efficiently capture and move patient data.
- NAMRU-SA, Joint Base San Antonio and Ft. Sam Houston serving as one of Navy Medicine’s leading biomedical R&D laboratories under the Naval Medical Research Center.
- Tempus Pro vital signs monitor, optimizing single suite functionality.
- JPC-1 and ITTS, working together in Improving Health Through Advanced Simulation.
- USAMMDA Medical Support Systems Project Management Office leads the efforts in modernizing the Rescue Leader.