The Summer issue of Security & Border/CST & CBRNE focuses on large-scale attack biological detection and national efforts in countering weapons of mass destruction (CWMD).
- James McDonnell, Assistant Secretary for CWMD, U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on National Biodefense Strategy
- Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC) Chemical Biological Center (CBC), on carbon-based chem filtration and decon
- Jonathan Miller, Executive Director, National Air Security Operations, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, on expanding National Airspace System
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Rapid Deployment Team (RDT) efforts and U.S. Northern Command (USNORTHCOM) at the border
- 2nd and 24th Weapons of Mass Destruction-Civil Support Teams, NY National Guard, on mass casualty CBRN attack preparedness
- Daniel Murray, Director, Chemical Defense Training Facility (CDTF), on advanced simulation for enhanced field operations