The Fall 2019 Issue of Security & Border and CST/CBRNE focuses on current challenges in air and marine border response and national/state emergency readiness.
- Joint interviews with Troy Meridith, Director, National Air Security Operations Center-San Angelo, CBP and Jose Muriente, Director, National Air Security Operations Center-Sierra Vista, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), on ISR and UAS being employed by CBP to address critical vulnerabilities
- U.S. Army North (ARNORTH) Communications Systems Directorate (CSD) on interagency data sharing in support of disaster response
- Maryland Emergency Management Agency (MEMA), interview with Russell Strickland, on multi-faceted disaster and emergency response
- New Mexico’s 64th Weapons of Mass Destruction-Civil Support Team (WMD-CST) on multi-environmental response challenges
- U.S. Army CBRN School, interview with Commandant COL Daryl Hood, on focus areas in CBRN threat preparedness
- Industry perspectives on current Acoustic Hailing Device (AHD) capability and national trends on Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD)
- International Spotlight on cooperation between the U.S. and North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) greater ground mobility in global NATO operations