In the Summer 2017 issue of NP&FP, readers get a look at re-supply and sealift operability, expeditionary combat, aerial recon, depot maintenance, and the energy required to make these missions possible.
- RADM Jonathan Yuen, Commander, NAVSUP
- Brig. Gen. Greg Masiello, Logistics and Industrial Operations, NAVAIR
- Military Sealift Command Far East operations focus
- Navy P-8A Anti-Sub Warfare replacement for P-3C Orion
- Navy Expeditionary Combat Command and Maritime Force Readiness
- Aircraft Carcinogen Elimination and sealing off chemical emissions